Friday, March 14, 2014

Chick-fil-A Cobb Salad: A Healthy Review

The Cobb Salad at Chick-Fil-A is a delicious and healthy alternative to your usual fast food meal. I have enjoyed it so much that my husband now eats it as well. The cobb salad is made with Romaine and greens, not iceberg lettuce. It's additional veggies are cherry tomatoes, corn, cabbage, and carrots, which are a nice variety. The extra yummy toppings are cheese, bacon, and fried bell peppers. Another healthy addition is hard boiled eggs. And it comes with crispy chicken unless you prefer grilled. With this alone, I love it even without salad dressing. But if you need dressing, I most recommend the Avocado Lime Ranch. This salad is filling, tangy, textured, and colorful!

Because I enjoy the taste of salads, I usually try them wherever I dine. Some other good, fast salads are at Which Wich, McAlister's Deli, Moe's, and Zaxby's. But the fact that my husband eats this one at Chick-fil-A means that it is likeable even for meat-and-potato fans. Lastly, I like it too much to even try their other salads.

Reference: www.Chick-fil-A.com

No comments:

Post a Comment